Google Summer of Code - Again

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 30 06:30:40 PST 2015

On Friday, 30 January 2015 at 14:24:46 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
> On Friday, 30 January 2015 at 04:37:14 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
> wrote:
>> Based upon what I was saying for getting window creation
>> library in phobos.
>> We need a good image library. This is another blocker.
>> Requires color definition so it might be included depending on
>> how Manu goes.
>> Also could be useful is cross platform sound output.
>> Printing?
>
> Hey, you are already doing web development!  Do you not sleep
> or something?

lol, he might be just about as crazy as me... I've already
written all that. In here:

http://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd

there's the web stuff, simpledisplay.d is a window lib, color.d
(especially plus png.d and bmp.d) is a basic image thing, and
simpleaudio.d does cross platform sound.

I'm not sure any of my stuff would pass the phobos bar, but it
all works well for a lot of things I've done. minigui.d builds
off simpledisplay.d to do some gui widgets (still needs a lot of
work though), and I'm working on doing some games with it too
(simpledisplay.d can make a opengl context easily).