Module for manual memory management

Foo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 30 15:49:48 PST 2015

Is there interest in such a thing?
I'm currently working on something for my own use and I'm curious
if anyone else would be interested in something like that.
I'm aware of Unique, RefCounted, Scoped, emplace and so on, but
I'm not a big fan of some implementations (in my opinion not much
of it follows the KISS principle). Also, as far as I remember,
RefCounted and Unique are somewhat outdated.
As said I'm just curious and I'm aware that my code may be
somewhat un-phobos like.

My current stand is this: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/f1423322b7d5
Just to make it clear: m3 = manual memory management = mmm = m3

and here is some test code: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/026013fbe19f

I repeat: I know that I reimplement some logic like emplace and
that my version is shorter but maybe not quite correct/incomplete.
And I'm also aware of std.allocator and so on, but that is
something different IMO.