Time for 2.067

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 30 18:22:57 PST 2015

On Friday, 30 January 2015 at 22:06:34 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Time to button this up and release it. Remaining regressions:
>
> https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=regression&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=192294&query_format=advanced

The recent website overhaul broke a few documentation-related
things.

CHM generation is currently broken. Fix:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/873

I don't know how the .html files that are included in dmd.zip are
generated. Please try and see if it works for you. If not, I can
look into it if you open-source your process.

There is also the issue that links to e.g. std_algorithm.html
will be broken, because that module no longer exists. Currently,
the Makefiles generate std_algorithm_package.html, which will
likely cause old links to point to stale versions of the
std.algorithm (the module)'s documentation. I think
std.algorithm.package documentation should be written to
std_algorithm.html, or some sort of redirect be set up.