D on Windows Phone

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 1 00:40:46 PDT 2015

On 28 Jun 2015 11:50, "Joakim via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 27 June 2015 at 16:13:19 UTC, bitwise wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone tried it?
>

> Probably not, considering even Android is only partially working.  iOS is
much farther along though.

> One issue is that exception-handling in LDC for ARM isn't fully working
yet.  I'm looking into it.

> As for GDC, it appears that they got exception-handling working for
linux/ARM, but I doubt they've done anything with Windows Phone.

ARM has been passing the D2 testsuite since DConf 2013...

The only thing I can comment on exceptions is that you can't enforce
nothrow on ARM unless you deem it expected behaviour for a thrown Error to
cause execution to crash violently.