Any D plugins for recent Xcode?

Dan Olson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 9 01:15:27 PDT 2015

Michel Fortin <michel.fortin at michelf.ca> writes:

> On 2015-04-19 00:28:14 +0000, Michel Fortin <michel.fortin at michelf.ca> said:
>
>> It's undocumented API, and they sometime change it although not that
>> much. Xcode 4 broke the plugin and I didn't put much effort into
>> figuring out what was wrong. Feel free to fork and fix it if you
>> want, the code is on Github.
>> https://github.com/michelf/d-for-xcode/
>
> I just realized, I have some unpushed changes on my computer that
> aren't on Github. I probably never pushed them because it didn't work
> well enough, but it might be closer to something that works. If
> someone want to sort things out, I pushed those to a separate branch
> "xcode-4-work".

I started trying to update d-for-xcode, and although the plugin is still
incompatible with Xcode 6, at least D code displays nice in editor now
and I can click to set line based breakpoints in debuggger.  Actually a
huge help because I was typing 'b thread.d:1040' like stuff otherwise.

Your Xcode project looks like it has more that wasn't put in git, like
dumping the Xcode API.  Is that available?

--
Dan