Initial feedback for std.experimental.image

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 9 16:35:00 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 at 03:39:00 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
> I've been sold on the unsigned vs signed type issue for and
> only for the x and y coordinates.

The first version of ae.utils.graphics had unsigned coordinates.
As I found out, this was a mistake.

A rule of thumb I discovered is that any numbers you may want to
subtract, you should use signed types. Otherwise, operations such
as drawing an arc with its center point off-canvas (with negative
coordinates) becomes unreasonably complicated.