Great Rust tutorial that D could really benefit from.

Marcin Szymczak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 10 12:43:04 PDT 2015

Hello dear D community.
While browsing reddit i stumbled upon a very nice tutorial for
Rust programming language
(http://nbaksalyar.github.io/2015/07/10/writing-chat-in-rust.html). I have to admit that it is very good, providing the reader with a real-life example of language usage, explains the ideology and proper style of programming in said language and most of all, teaches how to write good idiomatic code.

I think that D community could really benefit from creating
something similar, a real-life project tutorial, which is able to
show off great D capabilities, introduce to idiomatic and proper
way of coding and spread the word to the greater audience.