Support for 2.064.2

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 12 06:50:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

Out of curiosity, how many projects are still supporting D 2.064.2
compiler/runtime?  Granted that this is the version shipped in the current
Debian Stable and  Ubuntu LTS (which will be supported until 2020).

I'm both interested in how much willingness, and how much awareness there
are around maintaining versions that are shipped with an OS whose combined
market share potentially make up for 50% of all Linux Servers.

Also whether or not anyone actually took on board my announcement last year.

Regards
Iain.