Where will D sit in the web service space?

Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 12 14:24:34 PDT 2015

On 13-Jul-2015 00:13, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?=
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>" wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 July 2015 at 20:36:26 UTC, Etienne Cimom wrote:
>> backend being a natively compiled service in the computer. With a 2
>> megabytes packed PE that is. It may not seem useful, but to me it's
>> revolutionary.
>
> What is "PE"?

I guess Portable Executable - or simply Windows exe binary.
Technically it's a foramt of binaries that has relatively obscure
support for any bytecode or (more typically) any architecture for
machine code. That's probably why it was called like that.

--
Dmitry Olshansky