Where will D sit in the web service space?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 15 05:34:15 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 15 July 2015 at 12:30:39 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> You're probably extending shooters stereotypes to other genres
> of games. But then it would matter how sizeable is shooters
> market compared to other genres of games, which don't need C as
> badly. It's true, that you can't do anything without C, but
> it's true for all applications, not just games.

When I say "game dev", I actually mean engines for demanding
interactive audio-visual applications for mobile and desktop.

That could be custom sound editors, video editors, paint
programs, computer games, art installations, information kiosk
applications, interactive simulations, educational software etc.