Wait, what? What is AliasSeq?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 15 11:35:26 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 15 July 2015 at 18:21:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 7/15/15 11:54 AM, Deadalnix wrote:
>> That how I ended up with seq in the first place. I went to
>> talk to
>> everybody and sequence was what came up the most while not
>> having people
>> as opposed to it as list.
>
> Now I'm sorry I even started. I'd be happy to return to
> AliasSeq. -- Andrei

LOL. Yeah. Naming discussions always seem to go like this.
Sometimes, a better name does come out of it, but even if it
does, there's just way too much in the way of discussion to wade
through, and it's not generally the most pleasant either.
Certainly, it's pretty much never intellectually stimulating. :|

- Jonathan M Davis