Where will D sit in the web service space?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 16 13:53:22 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 16 July 2015 at 19:01:10 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
[...]
> Starting at 00:06:40, game engines support and OpenGL
> replacement on the graphics stack (00:07:20).

Thanks for pointing to the time segments! Looks like they have
put some effort into transitioning shaders from GLSL to Metal. I
agree they sell it as a "this is it" solution by how they talk
about it. Can't tell what is spin, and what is the future... It
would be silly for Apple to make it hard to port CAD applications
etc to OSX... Then again, they no longer have Steve Jobs... :-/