Wait, what? What is AliasSeq?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 17 01:57:24 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 16 July 2015 at 15:50:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 7/15/15 8:49 PM, Mike wrote:
>> 1. "AliasSeq" is no good as evident from the first post that
>> started
>> this thread
>
> I am egging my face for starting this. Can we please return to
> AliasSeq? -- Andrei

What about the Pack name? There was considerable support for it,
and at least in this thread I haven't seen anyone opposing it.

(And from my POV, *Seq is really the worst of all choices, as it
has connotations in everyday language and other uses in
mathematics that don't match TypeTuples at all, so I'm strongly
opposed to it.)