Where will D sit in the web service space?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 18 06:19:17 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 18 July 2015 at 13:04:20 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> Not is it possible to ignore the insanely appalling editorial
> behaiour on StackOverflow that almost, but not quite,
> completely undermines its entire usefulness.

Like Wikipedia, it is not perfect and it is biased, but it is
usually a good starting point for C++, iOS, Python, Javascript,
Go etc. And you get valuable information about workarounds.

In the 1990s it could take me half an hour or more to learn that
something was not possible or too much trouble by browsing
manuals...  References tell you what is possible, not what isn't
possible, hard to do, buggy, workarounds… (but that is often just
as important)