Wait, what? What is AliasSeq?

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 20 09:26:34 PDT 2015

On Monday, 20 July 2015 at 15:33:17 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
> The ones against a name are vocal in the thread, the ones who
> don't mind it or like it tend to not be as vocal. The thread is
> not a good representation of what people like.

Neither is a superficial popularity contest a suitable indicator
for good language design.

For example, there are substantial concerns regarding the
teachability of names ending in "Tuple". While these are (by
necessity) only backed by anecdotal evidence, several people made
these observations when helping beginners. It would be foolish to
ignore the experience we gained from the past in favor of an
impromptu straw poll.

  — David