dmd 2.068, 2.069, 2.0xx Evil Plan going forward

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 20 14:34:40 PDT 2015

On Monday, 20 July 2015 at 21:02:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I, too, think we devote too much attention to the picayune.
> There's a lot of interesting stuff in Walter's post, yet most
> discussion focused on a side remark. -- Andrei

Agreed. Maybe we should change how we do versioning, maybe not.
But it is disappointing that almost the entirety of the
discussion has been on changing the versioning scheme rather than
the cool stuff that the original post was about.

- Jonathan M Davis