dmd 2.068, 2.069, 2.0xx Evil Plan going forward

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 21 09:29:06 PDT 2015

> I, too, think we devote too much attention to the picayune. There's a
> lot of interesting stuff in Walter's post, yet most discussion focused
> on a side remark. -- Andrei

We worry too much about that. I don't mind bikeshedding so much as
bikeshedding *about* bikeshedding.

I don't think anyone *has* anything to say about the real meat of the
original post beyond just "Yes, sounds good, +1, etc." There's nothing
anyone disagrees with, there's nothing anyone is uncertain or unclear
about, and therefore there is nothing to say on those matters.
Discussion only occurs when there *isn't* universal understanding and
agreement.