Wait, what? What is AliasSeq?

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 21 15:25:20 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 21 July 2015 at 07:13:08 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 July 2015 at 06:49:10 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>
>> I expect others here to grow up a bit
>
>> Yet, there is a large crow of idiots (sorry if you are in that
>> crowd, on that one you ARE an idiot)
>
> You trolling right now?

I'm not. I would certainly have put this in a nicer manner given
different circumstance, and certainly should have. But the point
remains.

There are facts. Fact is, several persons reported that actual,
real life newcomer are confused by tuple. As the experiment is
repeatable we are not dealing with in the anecdotal anymore.

The fact the the poll show this result as a first one tells us
that a good chunk of voters are either unaware of the evidence
(there is nothing wrong with being ignorant, but don't try to
influence results when you are or you'll be received as it
should, with ridicule) or willfully choose to ignore ignore them
which is worse. This CANNOT be taken seriously.