force inline/not-inline

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 26 19:19:27 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 26 July 2015 at 22:59:49 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> It looks like support is being considered:
>
> http://dlang.org/pragma.html#inline

Yeah. IIRC, there was a big discussion a few months back on how
pragma(inline) worked vs how it should work. In particular, I
think that there was a big dispute over whether pragma(inline,
true) should force inlining outright or make it so that it gave
you an error if it wasn't inlined. I'd have to go find that
discussion and dig through it though to know for sure what was
being discussed exactly. I paid some attention to it, but not a
lot.

- Jonathan M Davis