Last call for AliasSeq

Daniel N via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 28 00:57:33 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 03:59:54 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> Anyway, it should be pretty clear that all proposed names are
> bad for some reasonable choice of "objectivity". If you want to
> avoid a bad name, suggest a good one.

I suggest we remove it without replacement.

The original intention from...
https://web.archive.org/web/20120111015958/http://dlang.org/tuple.html
... suggested that the user should declare their own
'Unspeakable'.(what I have been doing).

Unfortunately TypeTuple was made available without proper
template constraints, due to the path of least resistance, people
started using it for everything.

Surely it better, either to not change it at all, or to remove it
rather than adding something most feel is bad?