Last call for AliasSeq

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 29 06:24:26 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 at 12:51:08 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
> So to summarize, you've done the experiments, but don't want to
> share the data. That's sad, but of course it's your right.
> Maybe someone else will want to contribute something...

A 35 hr day it's beyond my will: I'm sharing the conclusions, and
they match the conclusions of some others, and we are telling you
that, if you have time, you can repeat the experiment, you can
judge yourself.

Maybe someone else will start to trust the experience of the
commercial adopters and will start to change something...

--
Paolo