Working with pdf

Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 30 04:52:39 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 30 July 2015 at 11:19:48 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend any ways of pdf creation using D.
>
> I am generating an HTML and JavaScript page but I would like it
> in pdf format as well.

Hi Kingsley,

Python reportlab via PyD maybe? Obviously not as good as pure d
solution ( or even a D linked to some C lib), but if matplotlib
can be driven from D I'm sure reportlab can as well. I've played
with it a bit it's relatively easy to pick up. Lots of examples
you can hack^H^H^H^H 'tailor' to your needs :-)

Cheers,

A.