DMD on WIndows 10

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 31 15:47:42 PDT 2015

On Friday, 31 July 2015 at 22:02:13 UTC, Paul D Anderson wrote:
> I'm waiting to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 to avoid
> the inevitable just-released bugs, but does anyone have any
> info about D on Windows 10? Has anyone tried it?
>
> p.s. Please don't tell me how much better your favorite
> operating system is than Windows. Thank you. :)

A quick Google search points me to this article:
http://www.howtogeek.com/219782/is-windows-10-backwards-compatible-with-your-existing-software/

It says Windows 10 should be able to run any application that
runs on Windows 7 - though it does say that Windows 10 removed
Desktop Gadgets, so if your program is one of those it probably
won't work. Than again - I doubt there are any Windows Desktop
Gadgets written in D...