Make dub part of the standard dmd distribution

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 1 06:58:30 PDT 2015

I think the way I'd do it is you still make projects in the repo
that are referenced like normally, just it refers to a file in a
specific repo instead of a whole repo.

Maybe using the subpackage feature it can get close enough. I'll
try using an empty source folder then do the others as a single
additional file.

But actually, the multiple listing on the repo is the most
important part to me, these are really individual things, they
shouldn't be listed as "miscellaneous from me" on the listing...