std.experimental.testing PR review

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 1 09:38:04 PDT 2015

I think I've addressed all comments now, except for Robert's one
on whether or not multi-threading should be on by default. Also,
after much toiling I've managed to get the docs up here:

http://atilaneves.github.io/phobos/phobos/std_experimental_testing.html

It really should be a lot easier to generate the docs. Anyway,
please give it a look and destroy away.

Atila