Daily downloads in decline

weaselcat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 1 12:41:41 PDT 2015

On Monday, 1 June 2015 at 18:14:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> [...]
>
> Meant to also add
>
> 4. We need to marshal our efforts behind 2.068, and clarify the
> big ticket items accomplished. I'm thinking rangification of
> Phobos - GC no longer needed for most primitives, and
> documented where needed. As much as I want it, ddmd seems to
> not be happening for 2.068 because of, simply put, insufficient
> resources.
>
> What other large topics for 2.068?
>

> Andrei

The unique/shared changes are rather large changes, they've been
pretty much revamped.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3139 -
pulled already

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3259 - not
done
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3225 - not
done

getting these done before 2.068 should be pretty high priority.