Throwing InvalidMemoryOperationError

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 4 10:58:33 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 17:51:31 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
> I'm trying to rebuild gdb because this error is what I got:

wow that's messed up. Did you try it with dmd -gc too? Or a
non-debug version of the program entirely? Maybe your version of
gdb has a bug in reading D debugging info.

With a non-debug, you won't get line numbers in the stack trace,
but the mangled function name should still really narrow down
your search. (there's a ddemangle program that comes with dmd
that can translate it or reading by eyeball isn't bad either,
should see your class name in there)