What's the deal with http://dconf.org/2015/talks/zvibel.pdf?

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 5 06:51:55 PDT 2015

On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 01:12:25 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> So this is the sixth time or so I change permissions for
> http://dconf.org/2015/talks/zvibel.pdf manually. I make it
> world-readable, someone within a matter of hours it becomes
> world-unreadable.
>
> Attributes and owner are fine on my github dir. We use rsync.
>
> Does any other contributor update dconf.org and has the wrong
> attributes? Could there be something more odd at work?
>

> Andrei

Works for me.

A few things from the slide:

"Developing in D for over a year:

Getting	a huge productivity boost"

I second that. With D programming is not just a chore, it
actually makes you want to do things. It's not the same for-loop
all over again ;)

"We have a lot of library/utility functions we can donate"

Please do. Input/code/findings from people who use D in real life
scenarios is priceless.