Attempt to get rid of phobos Makefiles, using reggae

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 5 08:03:26 PDT 2015

On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 09:22:14 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2015-06-04 23:50, Atila Neves wrote:
>> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/562f1ddc1aad
>
> Reggae doesn't support shell globbing of files? Something like:
>
> ExcludeFiles(["std/c/windows/**/*.d"]);

Not right now, no. The good thing about how it's designed is you
could write your own. Of course, the whole point is to have
usable high-level builtins as well. It's a good idea, but like I
said before, I hardly ever have to exclude anything in my own
projects. Feel free to open an enhancement request.

> Or just specifying a directory.

I think somebody else mentioned that already.

> BTW, why are some Linux specific files ignored?

No clue, I just went with the output of `make -f posix.mak`. It's
the kind of thing that'd be more explicit if the build
description were in D. It was one of my questions in the original
post ;)

Atila