Proposal for new dlang.org fonts

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 5 16:26:45 PDT 2015

On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 23:19:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 6/5/15 4:18 PM, Mike wrote:
>> On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 23:10:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> wrote:
>>> Take a look at
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1009.
>>>
>>> Preview: http://erdani.com/d/phobos-prerelease/
>>>
>>> Destroy.
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> Didn't turn out like I had hoped.  Sorry.  Thumbs down.
>
> Code, text, or both? -- Andrei

Both, actually.  I can't put my finger on it exactly, but the
font seems look a little "fuzzier" than the current font, and
appears less crisp.

The font sizes though are throwing me off.  It looks like you
should reduce the code font size, but increase the text font size
to give it an apples-to-apples comparison.  If you can do that
I'll give it another look.

Mike