6-weeks release cycle

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 6 06:22:40 PDT 2015

On 2015-06-05 12:00, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> I wonder if we could integrate a bit more with travis

The problem with Travis CI is that it's limited to Linux and OS X 64bit.
D supports Windows and FreeBSD and 32bit versions as well.

BTW, DMD is already tested by Travis CI [1], but only for the D1 branch.
I'm guessing that is for Sociomantic which still uses D1 and perhaps
only on Linux.

> and have a big list of projects compiling + testing against HEAD.
> Would be an excellent indicator.
>
> Maybe even have this as part of dub repo?

That would be nice.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/D-Programming-Language/dmd

--
/Jacob Carlborg