Attempt to get rid of phobos Makefiles, using reggae

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 6 09:19:47 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 6 June 2015 at 15:48:30 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> I was planning on writing a blog post. I just wanted reggae to
> get more mature first. Maybe I should do one anyway.

btw, you asked for a large project to build before, botan seems
like a good candidate:

https://github.com/etcimon/botan

Seems to be around 150 klocs, maybe two-thirds the size of
phobos.  You could use reggae to build the C++ and D versions and
compare build times of the various compilers and build tools.
Seems like that would be good fodder for a blog post about reggae
and D.