Building the docs with own changes

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 8 11:06:43 PDT 2015

On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 16:27:49 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I build the docs probably a few dozen times every day. I just
> press up arrow to fetch the previous command, and enter. Takes
> no perceptible time. What's the problem? -- Andrei

Well, just for one, I tried building phobos docs a couple of days
ago while disconnected from the internet; the whole thing failed
because the clones of stable release repos couldn't be done.

No doubt I'm missing a trick, but it didn't seem very obvious, on
browsing the makefile, what would get me the simple case of
building the development phobos docs using my development dmd,
without needing to worry about any of the other options out there.