Make dub part of the standard dmd distribution

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 9 06:09:09 PDT 2015

On 9 June 2015 at 15:52, Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Am Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:48:21 +1000
> schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:
>
>> Please declare a standard unix location for D 'includes'. Nobody
>> agrees where in the filesystem D files should be.
>> I use /usr/include/d2/ for my stuff […].
>
> I would like to mention that 40 out of 62 ppl by the end of
> 2013 did agreed on /usr/include/dlang :
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/20131112205019.12585bbd@marco-leise
>
> That's a few more than "nobody". Today I would include a
> "other" choice at least, but it wouldn't have changed the
> picture much.

There was no 'd2' option, which is the only one I've ever encountered.
Is there a convention in use? Does anyone else bother with this? I
just want someone to decide and publish it somewhere... I don't care
what's chosen, but we really need to just agree on something.