Asked on Reddit: Which of Rust, D, Go, Nim, and Crystal is the strongest and why?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 10 11:41:55 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 at 18:18:55 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> It's always a good idea to not go personal, but I think they
> overdo it when you're not allowed to write "he" as a general
> term because it is gender specific.

That's actually a good idea, you might not have noticed it, but I
rarely use "he" alone as a general term and I notice it when
other people do. Little things like this in language can make a
difference in people's feelings and cause discomfort in the
environment.