Automatic documentation builds

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 11 12:35:59 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 13:12:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/11/15 9:04 AM, John Colvin wrote:
>> it doesn't seem to have triggered/finished yet for that one,
>> but older
>> pulls have a link in them
>
> Yeah, hah! I seemed to have picked the only one that doesn't :)
>
> It was the siren of seeing "DDOC:" in the title that drew me to
> it :P
>
> Vladimir, this isn't a bug is it?

The order in which it picks PRs to test is a bit naive, I'll have
to tweak it a bit I guess. Right now it goes through each D
component, and for it goes through all open PRs. This takes a few
hours. If a PR has been added after it grabbed the PR list, it
won't get to it until the next iteration.