You too can work on D for iOS

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 12 05:03:59 PDT 2015

On 6/12/15 2:45 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

>> The cost is really minimal if you are serious. A Mac Mini costs $500
>> new, and you get Xcode free.
>>

> The last two computers I bought were about $340 each. And those are
> laptops, with screen and battery and everything.

If the cost of the computer you are using is *that* important to you,
you aren't serious about investing what it takes to get the tools you
need. That was part of my point.

If you're telling me it's not worth an extra $160 to work on iOS, I
think you probably have other objections besides that. It's OK, iOS
development is not everyone's cup of tea.

-Steve