DIP80: phobos additions

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 12 10:10:06 PDT 2015

On Friday, 12 June 2015 at 03:35:31 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> Humm, work on getting gl3n into phobos or work on my ODBC
> driver manager. Tough choice.

I can only speak for myself. I'm sure there's a lot of value in
solid ODBC support. I use SQL some, but I use matrix math more.

I'm not that familiar with gl3n, but it looks like it's meant for
the math used in OpenGL. My knowledge of OpenGL is limited. I had
some cursory interest in the developments of Vulkan earlier in
March, but without much of a background in OpenGL I didn't follow
everything they were talking about. I don't think many other
languages include OpenGL support in their standard libraries
(though I imagine game developers would welcome it).