std.(experimental.)logger voting manager wanted

extrawurst via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 13 01:17:22 PDT 2015

On Friday, 12 June 2015 at 12:58:46 UTC, Robert burner Schadek
wrote:
> std.(experimental.)logger has been in phobos for one release.
> The idea was to mature stuff in experimental for one release
> and then have a vote on inclusion into phobos as std.logger.
>
> I would like to see this vote happen before 2.068.
> Unfortunately, Dicebot is not longer the review manager.
>
> Who wants to count yes/no/(my logger is better) votes in a
> forum thread?

I found one issue using it the last day: It does not seem to be
formatting arguments in the XYZf() methods quite the same as
writefln. for example an exception object ist not automatically
converted to call its .toString() when passing errorf("err:
%s",e);
Is that intended or a bug ?