std.(experimental.)logger voting manager wanted

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 13 02:12:33 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 13 June 2015 at 08:37:57 UTC, Mike wrote:
>> I would like to see this vote happen before 2.068.
>> Unfortunately, Dicebot is not longer the review manager.
>>
>> Who wants to count yes/no/(my logger is better) votes in a
>> forum thread?
>
> Is that really all there is to it (counting votes in a thread)?
>  If so, I'll do it.
>
> Mike

The vote tally on the Review Queue page (6-yes, 6-no) does not
agree with the vote tally on the std.experimental.logger review
page (6-yes, 7-no). Furthermore, no one on the Phobos team voted
yes (perhaps not a problem, but a concern).

Documentation on the voting process [3] doesn't state what
constitutes approval.  If it is majority only, then according to
the std.experimental.logger review [2], it shouldn't have even
made it into std.experimental.  Some clarification here would be
helpful.

[1] Review Queue - http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue
[2] std.experimental.logger Review Page -
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.logger#Voting_for_std.experimental
[3] Voting Process - http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/Process#Voting

Mike