Comparison page on wikibooks C++ Programming/Programming Languages/Comparisons/D

ZombineDev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 14 10:23:55 PDT 2015

Today, as I was browsing around the C++ Programming pages on
wikibooks looking for inspiration, I noticed that the comparison
page between C++ and D was quite outdated:
https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=C%2B%2B_Programming/Programming_Languages/Comparisons/D&oldid=2129832

So I decided to update it:
https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=C%2B%2B_Programming/Programming_Languages/Comparisons/D
It's far from complete, but at least it is tolerable now :D

If you find any issues you can report them in this thread, or you
can fix them directly in the wiki.
I am not a native English-speaker and my writing skills aren't
good. Also this is my first (or at most second) time writing a
wiki page, so there maybe other issues I didn't think of.

I really enjoy using D, so I decided to help with this little
thing :)