Free Accounting Training Course

rohit joshi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 15 02:41:49 PDT 2015

You can master accounting fundamentals by taking this Free
Accounting Training Course Basic Level in less than 1  hour. I
assume that you are visiting this page because you are interested
in learning more about accounting. Perhaps you are an engineer,
science graduate or from a non-commerce background struggling to
grasp this seemingly complicated  concept of accounting.I had my
fair share of struggles with accounting; those debits & credits I
never understood. However, while working at JPMorgan and many
other research firms, I was fortunate to develop an intuitive
sense of accounting and financial analysis. This story of
accounting is for those who are still struggling with this basic
concepts. I bet you will learn the core fundamentals of
accounting in just 1 hour and without the usage of debits &
credits. Accounting, or accountancy, is the measurement,
processing and communication of financial information about
economic entities. Accounting, which has been called the
“language of business”, measures the results of an organization’s
economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of
users including investors, creditors, management, and regulators.
Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms
accounting and financial reporting are often used as synonyms.
Accounting, or accountancy, is the measurement, processing and
communication of financial information about economic entities.
Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”,
measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and
conveys this information to a variety of users including
investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners
of accounting are known as accountants. The terms accounting and
financial reporting are often used as synonyms.

Explanation-
There are three main aspects that are discussed above –
measurement, processing and communication.
Measurement involves making judgement about the value of the
economic transactions, assets or liabilities.
The measurement of this economic information needs to be
processed and communicated through various forms of accounting
forms.
We call these accounting forms as “financial statements” namely
the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows

The Story of Accounting
Accounting can be best internalized through a story of a person
starting a new business. Kartik is young dynamic guy, who always
wanted to start his own business. Post his graduation in science,
he researched the idea of the Transportation and Logistics
market. Kartik is not comfortable with matters of accounting
because he has a science background and not an accounting one.

Kartik’s call’s his business as FastTrack Movers and Packers.
Kartik must invest money in the business to kick-start the same.
Let’s assume that Kartik puts some of his personal money into it.
This implies Kartik is buying shares of Fast Track Logistics
Common Stocks. (becomes a shareholder of the firm).For more
information on this you can visit our website:
http://www.wallstreetmojo.com/free-accounting-training-course-basics/