osx shared libraries.

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 16 17:07:03 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 at 23:52:26 UTC, bitwise wrote:
> I would like to try LDC, so I'll probably give it a go next
> release. It looks like the runtime for LDC would need some work
> too though. In particular, it doesn't seem to support dynamic
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/druntime/blob/ldc/src/rt/sections_ldc.d#L379

Well, this is the old LDC-specific implementation for all
platforms that have not been converted to the new scheme yet.
You'd probably want to base your implementation on
sections_linux, which we use on Linux.

The code that emits the global constructors/destructors is here:
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/33befca6d72fe267ee8e4179ba670513993e2eb7/gen/module.cpp#L348-L546

  - David