Martin Nowak is officially MIA

berlin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 04:29:29 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 02:16:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Martin has not replied to any communication for more than two
> weeks now, and I'm starting to fear something might have
> happened to him. If anyone in Berlin could get in touch with
> him and let me/us know he's alright, I'd appreciate it. It's
> okay if he's bothered about missing his flight to DConf or
> anything related, but the perspective of a more serious problem
> is worrisome.
>
> We are therefore looking for a new release czar. Two would be
> even better to avoid similar problems in the future. Please let
> everybody know if interested.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

maybe one of the brain surgeons from africa (comming by boat) or
some muslim (turkish, arabic or otherwise) got him at after
16:00? did he have more then 1 dollar and a smartphone? did he
visit kreutzberg, neukoelln, schoeneberg, gesundbrunnen, center,
spandau or steglitz.
all that is enough for a decent knifing in the german capital or
getting your head smashed.
so better be insured for your next d-meetup.
i hope nothing happened to him, but in berlin you never know.