Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Lost American via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 18:38:01 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 01:01:09 UTC, Lost Indian wrote:
>> BTW if you want to learn about Islam, learn it from a muslim
>> and not hate propagation sites.
>
> Do that at your own risk. Many in Europe did that and ended up
> converting to this cult. There is a tenet of Islam called
> Taqiyya that one should be aware of before going to a Muslim
> and asking him for Islamic teachings. Search for Taqiyya on
> Google and be fearless.
>
> - A Lost Indian

I didn't expect to see this kind of hate on a programming forum...

I know lots of Muslims. Even married a Muslim (atheist myself).
Most great people. In general, very modest, hard working, and
loving. Sure I've met some bad seeds, but I've met some pretty
bad seeds in every demographic. There's over a billion Muslims
and growing. And just as in any religion the way it is practiced
is very diverse and often influenced by culture. If you go to
southern and central Africa, you will see very similar behavior
as in the mid-east, but in a more Christian society. But even in
these cultures there are great people. Their voices just get
spoken over by the louder more extreme individuals. I recommend
getting outside of your bubble to gain a much larger perspective.