Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 19:22:11 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 18:35:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> With this we revoke Martin's role as release czar. His github
> access will remain the same for the time being.

I think that was unnecessarily harsh and unilateral, not to
mention demotivating (to both Martin and any people who
considered the role). What do you mean by "for the time being"
exactly?

> We are therefore looking for a new release czar.

I would like to ask, what can we improve in our tooling and
infrastructure to lessen the burden on release czars? I know
nightly builds have been discussed for years, and it would be
great to take advantage of the multi-platform infrastructure of
the current autotester for it, but it doesn't look like that's
going to happen.