Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Morbid.Obesity via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 19:53:59 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 16:16:09 UTC, berlin wrote:
> well, read something to your world situation. take it from an
> old kufr that dos not want to live under islamic law:
>
> http://www.jihadwatch.org/
> http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
> http://www.barenakedislam.com/
> http://schnellmann.org/Understanding_Muhammad_Contents.html
>
> you might also want to take a closer look at "taqiyya" - that
> is why nobody can trust a muslim.

Hi, I am new to this concept, Off wiki:

"There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and
chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the
license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is
being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that
[instead of choosing death]."

Then, can one not logically deduce that if anyone tries to kill
muslims, such as the US invading them that they should, if they
are not willing to fight and die, they should do **whatever** is
forced upon them(until that time which they are willing to die)?

e.g., the U.S. could force 99% of Muslims to do "X" and they will
do it(by the above logic), e.g., the statement uses pork and
whine but they are just examples, it is open ended.

Now why did the U.S. not do that when we invaded a Muslim country
the first 10 times? Is it ignorance(I got the power of that
belief 1 min after opening the wiki page, surely there are many
smarter people working in the U.S. government than me?) or
intentional?

You know how politicians are extremely good at conning the public
and wiggling there fingers in to every crevice? How they start
off easy, like a sheep, then the next thing you know, you've just
been bitten in to?

Surely that skill could have been used on the Muslim wars? Start
off with making them teach English and Mathematics in their
schools. Force them to submit to such "basic" things. Once your
in, your in.... if you really cared to be in, in the first place.

There are many more Americans benefiting from the continuation of
wars than there are that are not. The dead soldiers do not count,
nor do their families and friends because only the rich and
powerful matter. I'm curious to what percentage of men who are
rich by birth join the front lines versus those that are poor?
War is just the governments way of "spring cleaning". If we
really cared about solving the problem we would just assassinate
and bomb the crap out of them. Force the fearing Muslims to turn
in the non-fearing ones... kill the non-fearing ones. Problem
solved... well, again, unless you don't see a problem with the
status quo.

I personal opinion is that most muslims as most africans are a
bit further back in the development cycle... But since we all
came from the same monkey queen I think diversity is good as it
helps keep us one step ahead of all the stuff trying to kill us.
It would be nice if we could all just get over this "I'm better
than you" bullshit that doesn't solve anything. Your mother sucks
balls, but do you put her down for it? Yes, many
blacks(percentage wise) are quantitatively retarded when measured
again the whole, but what good does that do.

I guess a better thing for humanity is simply require everyone to
marry outside their race... after a few generations we can move
on to real problems that face humanity rather than bickering
about who as the biggest dicks. (since everyone will have the
biggest dicks and smallest dicks simultaneously, since all will
have nearly identical genetic material. Of course, those who
masturbate more might have bigger or smaller dicks depending on
which scientific publications you read)

Of course, then we'll be all sick from having no immunity from
all the bugs that have learned to eat us.