Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 00:22:50 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 06:54:53 UTC, Daniel N wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 04:05:55 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
> wrote:
>>>
>>> Indeed.
>>
>> +1 and I do not do so/say so lightly.
>
> Everything could probably have been avoided if only all key
> personel had shared phone numbers, mobile inet is often
> prohibitly expensive while abroad, but sms remains acceptable...

Yes - one gets so used to being able to reach people in the
modern world, that a short period of disconnect leads to all
kinds of concerns and doubts.  There is a fine balance to be
struck between wanting to maintain an admirably high standard of
professionalism and excellence, and being excessively harsh in
enforcing such a standard - particularly in a public forum.  The
problem is also the medium doesn't lend itself to nuance, and
modern people don't tend to think that way either.