Martin Nowak is officially MIA

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 01:17:02 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 18:35:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'm very happy Martin is doing well but I am disappointed about
> this unprofessional behavior. In fact I could only assume the
> worst because he seemed one of the most serious people I've
> dealt with, so this came as quite a major breakage of trust.
>
> With this we revoke Martin's role as release czar. His github
> access will remain the same for the time being.

We have limited resources. Don't squeeze them out by ruling with
an iron fist on laws only you were aware of. I'm pretty sure if
Martin knew that you saw it as unacceptable to be away for a
brief period he would have made preparations.

This is off-putting for me as someone who is getting steadily
more involved in D, what other implicit contracts do you think
we've all signed?