Martin Nowak is officially MIA

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 04:38:56 PDT 2015

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:09:44 +0000, Joakim wrote:

> basically nobody wants to do, as it has responsibilities but basically
> no compensating reward, and by removing Martin from the role, you might
> actually have made his life easier!  It doesn't sound like a punishment
> to me.

exactly. being free of that work is a blessing. especially if we consider
the absense of working non-abstract roadmap (and even if there will be
one, how can people be forced to work on it instead of working on what
they want to?).

Andrei is passionate, but little too harsh. at least that's how i see it.